Details for Solar Wall
The SolarWall system, which uses the sun to pre-heat incoming fresh air, also dramatically improves air quality and decreases humidity.
There are many reasons to consider SolarWall for your new or existing buildings:
- SolarWall provides thirty years or more of free heat.
- SolarWall means more fresh air can be brought into the building improving air quality without increasing heating costs.
- SolarWall is maintenance free and has no moving parts.
- SolarWall is cost effective – As of September 1, 2008 there is a federal contribution of $70.00/m2 of solar panel area and a matching $70.00/m2 contribution from the Ontario provincial government.
- SolarWall also contributes to cooling a building in the summer by shading the existing outside wall from the sun.